10 Day Sugar Detox Program
Let’s be honest, most of us will overdo it this holiday season. Come January, most of us will also feel relatively disgusting; pants are tight, energy is nonexistent and the bandwagon of healthy eating seems impossible to climb back on. My favorite thing to do to get back on track is a quick sugar detox; nothing too drastic, just 10 days of consciously filling my body with clean, whole foods and and avoiding ALL refined sugars of any kind.
10 Day Sugar Detox Program – Available until Jan. 15th
The 10 day sugar detox program includes Standard Process’s two products: Diaplex and SP Detox Balance Protein powder.
Diaplex supports healthy sugar handling to help maintain blood sugar levels
• Contains chromium, an essential nutrient involved in carbohydrate metabolism
• Supports the healthy function of the pancreas
• Supports healthy bowel function
• Encourages healthy gallbladder function
SP Detox Balance supports whole body detoxification.
• Supports the body’s natural metabolic detoxification processes
• Rich source of protein (17g per serving)
• Contains protein from pea isolates, pumpkin concentrate, oat flour and buckwheat flour
• Provides amino acids required for conjugation enzymes
• Good source of dietary fiber
• Supports the body’s natural toxin elimination function
• Good source of plant-based magnesium
When you sign up, you will receive a written protocol and also be invited to a 1 hour seminar to discuss the affects of blood sugar balance on total health and the best diet and tips to get your body on track and in shape to start the new decade off right!
This sugar detox is a great jump start to all of your weight management and overall health goals for the new year!
When you sign up, you will also receive a coupon for 25% off a clean cooks order that can aid you and provide the proper meals to eat during the sugar detox program.
Seminar will held at SCC- Godfrey on Thursday, January 16th at 6:15pm and will last 1 hour.
Yes, you can use your Benny or HAS/Flex spending account! Just give our office a call instead of processing it through the website.